I loved sound, like music, the sound in movies, love it… so I love headphones in general and you know ive tried out lots of them.
But it has been a long time since I was so eager to get my hands on a pair of upcoming headphones, im so interested in the new from RAZER called OPUS.
These are not aimed at gaming, no, these are mostly aimed for everyday usage! So, a little of everything, Music, Movies and Gaming.
They are also THX certified and hav Advanced ANC! For the price of 210 USD, I really want to see if they can hold their quality for that price… they look sweet thats for sure!
I just might get a hold of a pair soon, so stay tuned for a possible review ;)
But if you cant hold it, check more info about them below!
ABOUT THE RAZER OPUS:
- THX Certified – For clear vocals & dialog, no distortion, and great noise isolation
- Advanced ANC – Hybrid active noise cancellation with 4 dedicated ANC mics
- Crafted for Comfort – Plush leatherette foam ear cushions and headband
- Opus Mobile App – THX-tuned EQ presets, automatic settings, and battery status
- Quick Attention Mode – For situational awareness whenever you need it
- Auto Pause / Auto Play – For seamless media playback
- On-the-Go Design – Up to 25 hours with ANC on, 3.5mm jack, and carrying case
• Drivers: 2 x 40mm dynamic drivers
• Weight: 265g
• Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
• Microphone: 4 for hybrid ANC, 2 for voice chat
• Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2 & 3.5mm
• Codecs: AAC & APTX, 4.2, A2DP, AVRCP, HFP
PRICE & AVAILABILITY
Available through Razer.com,