Nintendo has just concluded a short presentation that showcased the indie-games coming to the system soon. The 11-minute Nindies Showcase, presented by Damon Baker and Kirk Scott, revealed several new game announcements, some ports from other consoles, and the release window of the games presented.
Among the 14 games shown in the presentation, Mark of the Ninja Remastered, developed by Klei Entertainment, is one of the biggest titles revealed by Nintendo. The game is a stealth action platformer, previously released back in 2012. Furthermore, a port of the mobile game, Reigns, and Reigns: Her Majesty, will be bundled into one game, which will be called Reigns Kings and Queens, and will introduce an exclusive feature to the Nintendo Switch that will allow local co-op decision making. Also, Light Fall, an adventure-platforming game, takes players in the world of Numbra, for self-discovery and to save the world. The Switch version of the game will debut a feature called Speed Run Mode.
Check out the list of all the 14 games presented, and their release window below:
- Mark of the Ninja Remastered (Fall 2018)
- Fantasy Strike (Summer 2018)
- Just Shapes & Beats (First on Nintendo Switch, Summer 2018)
- Garage (First on Nintendo Switch, Spring 2018)
- Pool Panic (First on Nintendo Switch, 2018)
- Bomb Chicken (First on Nintendo Switch, Summer 2018)
- Lumines Remastered (Spring 2018)
- Reigns Kings & Queens (Spring 2018)
- Light Fall (First on Nintendo Switch, Spring 2018)
- West of Loathing (Exclusive, Spring 2018)
- Pode (Spring 2018)
- The Messenger (Summer 2018)
- Bad North (First on Nintendo Switch, Summer 2018)
- The Banner Saga 3 (Summer 2018)
Lastly, you can watch the entire Nindies Presentation, posted below, for more details on all the 14 indie-games heading to the Nintendo Switch soon.